If Christ did not rise from the dead then...
1. All gospel preaching is empty, useless and meaningless!
2. We are no different than any other garden variety religion out there.
3. We believe in a vain, empty hope that cannot save.
4. We will die and be put in the ground with no hope for coming out of it.
5. There is no hope in Christianity at all.
6. Christ is not "declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness" (Rom. 1:4 NASB).
7. There is no guarantee that our sins can or have been forgiven.
8. We are wasting every second of our time that we spend on church, reading the Bible, praying, or meeting needs in the name of Christ.
9. Death has dominion over us.
10. Sin is still master over us and we are its slave.
11. We are fools for believing something that is not real or true.
12. We might as well live for ourselves because if we die tomorrow there is no point to any of it.
13. All those who died for the faith were fools and should be pitied.
14. We have trusted in a Savior who cannot save because He is still dead in the grave.
15. There is no perfect sacrifice for sin and we are left to fend for ourselves and have no assurance of where we will spend eternity.
16. Everything in the Bible is suspect. We can trust none of it. If the Bible says Christ was raised and He did not rise, then how can we believe any other part of Scripture.
17. We have lied to ourselves and to the whole world.
18. We have sacrificed and took up our cross and endured suffering in this life for a lie.
19. There is no joy in Christianity.
20. There is no eternal life.